Scotmas Group are seeking a Sales & Partnerships Manager
This role will be responsible for leading our sales effort in the UK and Ireland for our Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment systems. This experienced and motivated sales person will work with customers and partners in Healthcare, Food Processing and Building services sectors.
The role will include the sales management of inbound enquiries and generation of new business via existing and potential customer networks. The candidate will have a proven track record in managing sales and developing relationships with Water Hygiene and Water Treatment partners.
A passion and experience for applied engineering is essential to enable our solutions led sales approach which focuses on expert application of our technology to achieve industry leading results for our customers.
As part of the Commercial team (10 people), they will work closely with the Commercial Director, Account Manager and supported by Sales Administration and Marketing team. closely with our Project and Service Engineers.
Flexible or part time hours negotiable for the right applicant. Our location in the Scottish Borders offers a fantastic lifestyle however applicants UK wide will be considered and a mix of home and office working is available.
- Full-time, Permanent
- UK wide (Head Office Kelso, Scottish Borders)
- Electric company car
- Flexible or part time hours negotiable for the right applicant
- A mix of home and office-based working to suit the candidate
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Health Insurance after 3 years of service
- Bike to work scheme
What about you?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Business Development role and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Water Treatment or related industries.
- A strong interest or experience in Engineering and science-based innovation to drive world beating products is essential.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for innovation and the desire to take responsibility in a small team is essential.
Scotmas Group is headquartered in Kelso in the Scottish Borders. We are a world leader in hygiene protection and water treatment, we develop and manufacture products that protect against insect and water-borne diseases that can be encountered around the world.
Mission: We keep people and the environment safe. We believe that you can effectively control disease and dangerous microorganisms without damaging the environment.
Values: You can expect us to demonstrate innovation, passion and openness to new ideas in everything that we do.
To apply or to learn more about the role, please send a current CV with a cover letter explaining why you are the person that we need to email@example.com
Get in touch
For more information email us or request a call back