Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Scotmas Group are seeking a Head of Marketing.
- £55,000 per annum pro rata.
- 2 – 4 days per week depending on the applicant.
- Group Personal Pension.
- Private Health Insurance after 3 years of service.
- Electric car and bike to work schemes.
Do you want to be the leading force in Marketing in a high growth, innovation led Scottish business with ambitious plans to develop existing and new markets?
- Can you use your Strategic Marketing skills in marketing management to identify and develop relationships with the target customer and influencer audiences?
- Are you ready to make a difference in a company committed to our customers and the planet? Scotmas will be NetZero by 2025.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Professional to design, deliver and lead a strategic marketing and communications programme for Scotmas Group. To provide the leadership necessary to develop the Scotmas brand and our strong product and service propositions, ensuring that the resulting marketing activities fully contribute to the achievement of strategic goals.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role is ideal for an individual who has experience of leading communications for large or high growth businesses, coupled with a passion for science-based innovation.
What about you?
- You should be educated to degree level with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Marketing and have evidence of formal marketing training.
- You should have experience of and display strong leadership and management skills.
- A strong interest or experience in science-based innovation to drive world beating products is desirable.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for innovation and the desire to take responsibility in a small team is essential.
Scotmas Group is headquartered in Kelso in the Scottish Borders. We are a world leader in hygiene protection and water treatment, we develop and manufacture products that protect against insect and water-borne diseases that can be encountered around the world www.scotmas.com.
Mission: We keep people and the environment safe. We believe that you can effectively control disease and dangerous microorganisms without damaging the environment.
Values: You can expect us to demonstrate innovation, integrity, passion and openness to new ideas in everything that we do.
Interested? For a full Job Description or more details about the role please contact Nicola Cameron at email@example.com