Kelso, Scottish Borders
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Mix of home and office-based working to suit the candidate.
- Group Personal Pension.
- Private Health Insurance after 3 years of service.
Scotmas Group are seeking a Procurement Manager.
Do you want to be a critical member of a high growth, innovation led Scottish business with ambitious plans to develop existing and new markets?
Can you use your procurement skills to drive efficiency, pace and innovation in the purchasing function?
Are you ready to make a difference in a company committed to our customers and the planet? Scotmas will be NetZero by 2025.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage day to day procurement activity for all UK businesses within the Scotmas Group. To develop strong working practises with internal teams as well as suppliers, coordinating all planning, purchasing and associated administration.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and an integral part of the Finance team, this role is ideal for an individual who has experience of procurement for large or high growth businesses, coupled with a passion for science-based innovation.
What about you?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a procurement role for a manufacturing business
- Education to degree level, or similar and have evidence of formal CPD
- Experience of and display very strong numeracy, and have an understanding of financial KPIs
- Communication skills are vital to this role, along with the ability to create and support strong, long-term supplier relationships
- A strong interest or experience in science-based innovation to drive world beating products is desirable.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for innovation and the desire to take responsibility in a small team is essential.
Scotmas Group is headquartered in Kelso in the Scottish Borders. We are a world leader in hygiene protection and water treatment, we develop and manufacture products that protect against insect and water-borne diseases that can be encountered around the world
- Mission: We keep people and the environment safe. We believe that you can effectively control disease and dangerous microorganisms without damaging the environment.
- Values: You can expect us to demonstrate innovation, passion and openness to new ideas in everything that we do.
For a full Job Description or more details about the role, please contact Russell Hazelhurst at firstname.lastname@example.org.